Monday, July 20, 2015

Summer (Non-Traditional) Mini Album

Hi everyone! We got back from our trip to the Black Hills. For years, I've wanted to see Devils Tower (I blame Close Encounters of the Third Kind), and I finally got to see it. My family and some of our friends met up to hike around it, and I *loved* it. If you have a chance to visit, it's worth the trip!

Anyhoo, I'm up on the Maya Road blog sharing a non-traditional mini album:

Summer Mini

I started with the Wood ATC Box and altered it to make a tag/card/bag drawer as the album.

Here are most of the tags and cards:

Summer Mini


For the tags and cards, I mixed lots of Maya Road products with October Afternoon Summertime patterned papers and stickers. The cute popsicle is from My Favorite Things' You're the Sweetest stamps and dies, and the star is a MFT Lucky Stars die.

Summer Mini


I have to say, it was one of the most fun projects I've ever made--all of the scrappy layering and altering was a blast. I love these products!! :)

Here is a picture of the whole box:

Summer Mini

I have several other pictures on the Maya Road blog. I hope you'll swing by and check it out! :)

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. This could not be cuter, Jocelyn! It is totally Summer in a box! The Black Hills area is SO amazing... hope you went to the Badlands first? Another planet, completely, is the only way I've found to describe it!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this! How fun for the kids to be able to pull out the tags and look at them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever and sweet little mini! Love all of the beautiful details you added!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And how many times did people whistle/hum those classic five notes? Sounds like a great trip.
    Wow, what a brilliant album idea! I can _almost_ imagine myself doing this... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squeal!!!!! That mini album is goooooooorgeous!! Wow!!! Loooooove the tags!! Love the embellishing! Love the album!!!! So amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs