Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Scrappy Cards

Hi all! Happy Wednesday!


Hello Hello

I'm up on the Altenew blog today with a couple of cards using the Lacy Scrolls set.

The first cards was inspired by THIS mini album Claudia Shadler. I'm such a fan of her work! I cut into my new Crate Paper Poolside papers (gorgeous!) and added a strip of Maya Road Coud Lace Tape for the background.

Hello Hello

For the layering, I used the Lacy Scrolls stamps and matching dies. For the Maya Road chipboard frame, I painted and added glitter over it. and a sentiment from Floral Motifs.

My second card is up on the Altenew blog. I'm sneaking the new Altenew inks on that card (woo hoo for new inks!).

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Jocelyn! Super cute papers, all-around darling design ... running over to Altenew!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! And so amazing! I love the texture! I love the papers and stitching!!! I LOVE THIS!!! Off to see the 2nd card! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Such beautiful colours and paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it so much! your photography...oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Love the touch of white lace in the background and the beautiful layers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs