Monday, February 16, 2015

100th Lawnscaping Challenge Celebration!

Hi everyone! I have a special post today...



It's the 100th challenge at the Lawnscaping Challenge blog! Everyone is so excited about this milestone, and each of the Design Team members have invited a special guest to play along. The theme is Birthday/Celebration!

I was invited to this party by my sweet friend, Samantha Mann. Samantha's designs are always super clever and fun (and often laugh-out-loud funny). I just love her work. :)

Be sure to head over to the Lawnscaping blog where you can see ALL of the Design Team projects as well as ALL of the special projects, too!

Here's my project for the celebration:

A Monster Celebration

For this card, I went CAS with a whole lot of coloring. All of the stamps and dies are from Lawn Fawn. I stamped monsters from Monster Mash and Yeti, Set, Go and colored them with Copics. Since it's a celebration, I added hats and balloons from Hats Off to You and Year Four. For the sentiment, I used my favorite Milo's ABCs

I had to go with the 'ole Roy G. Biv for the layout. A few of the critters are popped up with foam tape. Here's a close-up to see the dimension:

A Monster Celebration


I hope you'll join in the Lawnscaping celebration! You can link up your projects HERE

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!


Supplies
Stamps: (monsters from Monster Mash; yeti from Yeti, Set, Go; sentiment from Milo's ABCs; hats from Monster Mash, Hats Off to You, Year Four; balloons from Year Four) Lawn Fawn
Dies: (monsters from Monster Mash; hats and balloons from Year Four)
Cardstock: (Rustic White) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Black Licorice Hybrid) My Favorite Things
Copics

23 comments:

  1. Oh this is absolutely adorable and totally festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is the cutest card I've seen all year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These monster images are so darn cute. They look like they're ready for a party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable little monsters - you do color them so neatly! C

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love every single thing about this design. I love the beautifully colored critters against the white backgrounds. Stunning work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love your rainbow of monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those sweet monsters with their party hats and rainbow colored!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was one of my favorites on the blog. Totally adorable. I LOVE those monsters!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeek, soooo cute! I love your rainbow monster party, Jocelyn! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! And the colouring absolutely fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This monster scene is so cute! and the rainbow colors you use are adorable. Great great great card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness!! This is so adorable! Those little monsters are the cutest! Your coloring is fabulous too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute and gorgeous ...love it! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. so cute!! A fun rainbow of monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet Jocelyn! Love those cute monsters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs