Monday, June 23, 2014

Shine Bright

Hi everyone!


Each day this week, the Neat and Tangled and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L teams are sharing projects. Today, Joni and I are sharing projects on the Neat & Tangled blog.

Here's my project:

Shine Bright


I started by stamping some stars and diamonds from the Neat & Tangled Sparkle and Shine set on cardstock and linen vellum. I clustered them on the banner using the Scrapbook Adhesives EZ Foam Dots and  Dodz Medium. 

I thought I needed one more element, so I used the Adhesive Transfer sheets and die-cut the glitterstock from it. That is one cool adhesive...it didn't get globby around the edges (yes, that's a technical term ;). I finished off the panel with a sentiment from Sparkle and Shine and a Neat & Tangled Crystal Clear sequin. Here's a close-up:

Shine Bright


I layered some American Crafts, Webster's Pages, and Studio Calico papers and a Freckled Fawn doily. I also stamped one little star from the Sparkle and Shine set on the card base. Here's another angle:


Shine Bright

What's a hop without prizes? There are two prize packs each containing a selection of Neat & Tangled stamps and sequins and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L products. That's two prizes worth over $50 each! One winner will be chosen from Neat & Tangled blog comments and one by Scrapbook Adhesive blog comments.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day. 


Supplies
Cardstock: (white linen) Ellen Hutson; (linen vellum) PTI; (glitter cardstock) Best Creations
Stamps: (Sparkle & Shine) Neat & Tangled
Ink: (yellow Brilliance; Pink Angel Luxe) Tsukineko; (Pool) Fresh Ink
Embellishments: (doily) Freckled Fawn; (ticket from Daydreamer) American Crafts

7 comments:

  1. Loving all those layers and the little cluster in the top corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the layers! The vellum banner is perfect. Well, the whole card is perfect! ;) You also may have given me a much-needed idea for an end-of-school-year card...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love how you layered your pattern papers. The soft colors and layout is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. Am just loving all the layers. Great arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your style, the way you layer all the pretty papers with pretty details!! This is beautiful too, love all the soft colors and great touch of stars and sequins on it. GORGEOUS card. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs