Thursday, May 1, 2014

Scraptastic May Release

**For my Paper Smooches May DT  Blog Hop post, please click HERE. 

Hi everyone!


It's time for the May release of the Scraptastic Club kits! The This Life Noted kit is already sold out (subscribers get first dibs), but if you like the PL-type kits, you can subscribe for next month. ;)

Here are the May kits. Click on them if you want to see the photos larger. :)

The May This Life Noted Kit:



The Daylight Main Kit:



The Daylight Kit Add-On:



The Story I Heard Main Kit:



The Story I Heard Add-On Kit:



The two stamp sets are The Story I Heard and Daylight:

           


If you want to try a month, you can buy a single kit. I am always shocked at how much product comes in the kits--seriously, they are a great deal in my opinion. :)


I'm sharing a card I made using two of the April Scraptastic Club kits:

Wish


I covered one of the patterned papers with an acetate overlay from the Let Me Go Kit and Let Me Go Add-On. I love how different the background looks with the overlay. :) I trimmed down one of the journaling cards and added some layers from the Let Me Go Kits and one of the Cut-Aparts. 

For the banner, I trimmed triangles from one of the patterned papers and another one of the Cut-Aparts. Here's a close-up:


Wish

If you want to see more of the Scraptastic Club Galleries or products go HERE

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) PTI
Kit: (Let Me Go Main Kit and Let Me Go Add-On) Scraptastic Club
Mist: (Dewey, Opaque White Mister Huey's) Studio Calico
Sequins: (Avery Elle)

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love the stripes from that transparency piece, and love the little banner and bike and misting, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those are ginormous kits! I love your sweet bicycle card! The banner and inky spray are awesome touches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the way you use pattern papers and do layers... they always look so modern and gorgeous! Love the acetate and bicycle, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The acetate layer looks great -- like stencilling with embossing paste, but separate for a different effect! The bicycle element is so fun. Your layering is, as always, perfect, Jocelyn. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs