Thursday, May 8, 2014

Let's Chat

Hi everyone!



I'm up on the Scraptastic Club blog again today. :) Lea and I are hosting a challenge to use telephone images (stamps, die-cuts, stickers, patterned paper, etc.). You can check out the post and the challenge HERE.

I made a card for the challenge:


Let's Chat


I was inspired by Wida's card, which I actually have the card on my piano. I see the card often, and I'm always inspired by the strips of paper. 

For my card, I started by stamping the cute telephone, receiver, and sentiment from The Story I Heard Stamp Set. I also stamped the little heart from the set to add some dimension. This stamp set is so cute! I love the different sentiments in it.

On the side, I trimmed down one of the PL cards from the May This Life Noted kit. I thought the strips needed something to break them up, so I fussy cut one part of another PL card (the "1") and stamped the dial from the same stamp set. I added the super cute clip from the This Life Noted kit. Here's a close-up:



Let's Chat

I think the different sentiments work with the telephone theme. :)

If you would like to enter the challenge, you can check out the Scraptastic blog

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Avery Elle
Papers: (PL cards from the May This Life Noted Kit) Scraptastic Club
Stamps: (telephone, dial, heart, sentiment from The Story I Heard Stamp Set) Scraptastic Club
Ink: (Pool, Mango) Fresh Ink; (Smokey Grey Versafine) Tsukineko; (Taxi, Opaque White Mister Huey's) Studio Calico
Embellishments: (sequins, clip from the May This Life Noted Kit) Scraptastic Club


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING that stitching and the 'hi' clip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love all the sentiments and stitching going down the side and that great paper clip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Jocelyn, love your beautiful card with all the pretty details. Those cute stitched banners and "hi" clip look so wonderful. Also, thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving sweet comment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i Love it so much. it's so whimsical and playful! to be on the piano means so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card, Jocelyn!! The stitched tabs along the side are perfect, and I love the little bit of yellow mist here & there. The telephone is super cute too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! The variety of sentiments on the banners is so much fun -- shows you're willing to chat about anything. :D The little phone dial banner is a great addition to the bigger ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs